1. Buddy turned Five. How is that even possible? Sniff Sniff.
We had an family Angry Bird party (year two of his Angry Bird love)...
And then a few days later we had his very first friend party!
2. My mom came to visit. We went to the park with the boys a lot. She cleaned out my closet. We watched mystery movies, ate Blue Bell ice cream and she did all my laundry.
It was a great visit and I'm always so so sad when she leaves! And here is the ONLY picture I took of her entire visit. The day she was leaving. And it has a big ol' sun spot on it. How did I not take pictures?? I guess we were having too much fun?
3. We put an offer on a house. After some back in forth they accepted our offer. I loved this house. I love the layout and the big back yard and the big trees and I was so excited that it was going to be our house. In my mind the Christmas tree was already set up.
But after the inspection we found out that there was thousands of dollars worth of foundation damage, mold in the master bathroom and issues with roof. The owner wasn't in a position to fix them right now. So sadly we had to break the contract. A few weeks later I'm still sad about it.
4. Lots and lots of Halloween crafting with the boys.
making ghosts as a family and a husband who didn't believe that it would really work!
6. Our annual spooky family dinner
and my mummy that looks like a mermaid!
7. Lots and lots of Parties!
City Halloween Carnival:
Library Halloween Party:
Church Halloween Party:
My annual Witches Dinner I host:
8. Trick or Treating
The year of the Ninja and the baby chick:
9. I made pillows for the very first time and really like how they turned out!
10. Playing in the Rain, Pizza (homemade!) and Primary Programs...
And that about sums up our October... it was a busy, full and awesome month!!